I had such a great time last week hosting Yoga on My Sister’s Front Lawn! The location is absolutely beautiful, especially with the ocean view. The yoga feels spiritual, rejuvenating, grounding and wholeistic! Even the birds were singing!
There are still 3 Mondays left in July and everyone is welcome to join me in this unique location for these enriching yoga get-togethers.
Please share this with your yoga friends and family.
Mondays, July 15, 22 & 29, 2013
350 Beach Drive
Victoria, BC V8S 2M2
- Gorgeous views!
- Lots of parking on Beach Drive!
- Fun people!
- Be witnessed in your practice; very affirming!
- Drop in!
- Bring friends!
- Pay what you can or want!
- Bring water, your mat, your buddies!
- Relax… it’s clothed! 🙂 I know…. I do that too!
These Vinyasa flow classes will be great for all levels of ability. Casual playful community.