This is a 4.5 hr workshop exploring personal practice, partner work and intimate touch. Celebrating and reclaiming our sensuality and erotic bodies in a safe setting with like minded dudes.
The workshop has three aspects:
- personal yoga practice: breath and movement meditation & postures
- partner work: incorporating touch, partner yoga, bodywork & contact improvisation concepts of weight sharing, support, movement patterning
- 3 circles: the class culminates with a sensual exploration and self pleasuring practice:
- outer circle – meditation, quiet, yin, witnessing
- inner circle – self pleasuring, increased energy, solo exploration
- inner most circle – movement/ dance, highest energy ,yang, invited touch. For this workshop I want to ask that touch be hands and body parts, no oral or anal. Boundaries will be discussed as a part of the workshop.
Empowerment is expressed through:
Inviting individual expression of movement
Understanding physicality and alignment
Develop new movement patterning
Encouraging and supporting erotic playfulness
Supporting healthy erotic expression
Calm the nervous system
Give and receive permission to be man loving men
Sharing erotic energy without “sex”
Date: currently not scheduled
Although living in Canada many of us are fortunate to have friends and family who are supportive of man on man sexuality. We all know that this activity is outside of MANY other peoples realm of acceptance. We live in resistance. My intention in offering this practice is to reclaim our power and permission to be erotic, playful & conscious in community. By giving each other permission to be aroused and celebrate our erotic nature we are healing deep patterns of shame and guilt. Come on out and play!! —Ron Stewart
Read more on communal erotic practices:
Touching Intimacy – Sacred Nude & Erotic Practices
Ron Stewart has been offering Skyclad Yoga since 2005. Moving to Victoria in 2009 he has been creating an intimate retreat center. Studying with Joseph Kramer, Sexological Bodywork in 2011 and Somatic Experiencing 2015 Ron’s interest in sex, yoga, play, neural plasticity, evolution and trauma healing is coming together through his private sessions, group classes, workshops and retreats.